- i love india night.
- i love working at the library.
- i love working at the library with people who organize india night so i don't have to go to the union for tickets after all.
- i love when my mom sends me text messages.
- i love getting packages.
- i love getting packages full of clothing.
- i love not having to pay for clothing because my mom likes sale prices.
- i love free lunch even if the creepy guy at the ups bought it.
- i love not being tired even though i'm exhausted.
- i love jump rope teams.
- i love closet jumpers and open jumpers too.
- i love chocolate. mmm.
- i love long naps and not working.
- i love lots of people.
- i love book tape.
is that strange? i really do. i really want to buy a roll for my own. but then i would probably use it on everything and then when i really needed it i wouldn't have any. but who "really needs" book tape anyway?
- i love play dates.
- i love ted and his cute little blue crib that's almost there but won't arrive til monday because tomorrow is saturday and no one should have to work on saturday.
- i love books and reading them.
- i love spanish and speaking it and reading it. en voz alta.
- i love playing music and lunching with ren.
- and so on.
Listening to: Gnarls Barkley - Crazy