Monday, December 10, 2007

"ma'am! ma'am! here's some more!"

jason and i are the same person!
we even both like cookies!!!!

i have resigned myself in my crazy life to not doing normal fun things.
i fill my weekends to the best of my ability, but it's hard to do normal things in the middle of the night, which is the only time that i have real free time.
but tonight i got to go shopping like a normal person and have loads of good fun at the same time. aren't nice people a wonderful thing?
tomorrow's going to be lovely too!!

also, i should give a shout out to the little boy who thought i was 15 and tried to sell me a little christmas tree so it would fit in my little house. i decided just to take the scrap branches home, but if you're looking for a small tree, i know where you can get a gorgeous one for $20.

No comments: