Sunday, November 05, 2006

it's a great idea

my friend suggested to me that thinking positively was a good thing.
i like lists. i make them lots.
i like to make lists of things that make me laugh throughout the week.

and, if we're lucky, we may hear from said friend every now and again.

today:
bagels in the morning. (even though we didn't actually go, it was nice.)
my mom bought a personal library kit and matching "rock on" t-shirts
$2 t-shirts
mintnight snack at coldstone
my dad and i winterized the garden, but mostly my dad
my mom wore a rockin-awesome, hip-out-your-mind outfit to the birthday dinner (coordinated by me: cold-turkey t-shirt, jeans, jen's gola shoes and my orange corduroy jacket.)
i got to see al and esther and emma
i got to see the paul taylor dance company (rather fun, to say the least)
i got to see vivian and becky and erin. i got to meet ben.
i got to see joanna newsom live. AMAZING!
i got to make new friends with an old acquaintance. (or at least try)
i saw jen suflita!!! (it has been ages since i slept in her bed in my sister's dorm room while she was off hiking in the mountains)
i got to talk to my brothers-in-law on the internet
i got to eat my third meal from lunch with the ever enchanting rennie (but that was yesterday... yesterday was fun too.)

goodnight, children.

No comments: