walking 'round you sometimes hear the sunshine beating down in time with the rhythm of your shoes...
I have to be honest: when I listened to this, it was 40% because you wanted me to and 60% because I think Bernadette Peters is hot. 40% of the reason I liked it was that I think Bernadette Peters is hot; the other 60% being, or course, that you're right: it's pretty good.
I don't like to be a downer but I really hated this play and it's music. It drove me crazy.
I was the Baker in high school.
Post a Comment